Add Your Project
TheAquapedia.com invites you to submit your projects on our Website. Here are some quick and easy steps to getting started.
1. Create an account/log in. You must have an account on Aquapedia (it's free) to add content.
2. Create a page for your project. Follow our simple steps for creating a new page. See details here.
Please use the following format when naming the project: State where the project is located, a colon, then a brief description of the project. For example: Minnesota: Creekside Spa
3. Upload an image. Once you have saved the initial page you created, upload a photo of the project. Here is how to do this. Photos should be 500 pixels wide by 333 pixels wide.
4. Add your project details. For the body copy, it's easiest to copy and paste the information found in an existing project profile page. For instance, you can go to California: Camarillo Renovation, and select "Edit" from the top tabs. Copy all of the text and code found in the edited section, and paste it into your own page. Then, all you need to do is update your page with your own information and image.
For the image, all you need to do is type in the exact name of the image you just uploaded in the place of the existing image.
For the chart, we want to know:
- The company name(s) of the designer(s) involved with the project.
- The state that the project is located in.
- The year it was built.
- The project type.
After that, please share some details about the project. Some details to share: what the client wanted, what materials were used, what technical challenges you overcame and more.
In the Project Credits section, feel free to share more complete details about the people involved in the project. Be sure to link to their Aquapedia pages, if available.
In the Awards & Accolades section, please share if this project was honored in any way.
5. Get the project categorized. To ensure that the project is listed correctly, you'll want to include any and all the categories in which the project could be classified. For sure, you will want it listed with the other projects. To do this, add the following line to the very end of the page:
Some other applicable categories include:
[[Category: Concrete Pools]]
[[Category: Fiberglass Pools]]
[[Category: Vinyl-Liner Pools]]
[[Category: Vanishing-Edge Pools]]
6. Save all of your hard work. Be sure to click on the Save page button at the bottom of the page to ensure the project is posted.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us.